Why Become a Patient
Improve Your Health, Brighten Your Smile… And Become A Patient
At Miles of Smiles Implant Dentistry Dentistry, we take pride in our patients’ health and in the beauty of their smiles… and in the trust you put in us every time you make an appointment. We also take great pride in the long-term relationships we develop with our patients, which is why we take the time to listen to your concerns and your questions before we move forward. We want to make sure that our practice is the right fit for you and that you feel comfortable in our office and with our staff.
Why Choose Miles of Smiles Implant Dentistry?
There are hundreds of dentists who would be happy to replace a tooth for you. Why choose Dr. Noumbissi and Miles of Smiles Implant Dentistry? Here are the Top 8 Reasons:
- We Only Replace Teeth. Medicine is becoming increasingly more specialized in an attempt to constantly provide the best treatment possible to every patient. Dentistry is no different. We take your health seriously, which is why we only place dental implants. We will leave the dentistry up to your regular dentist… and your regular dentist will typically refer implant patients to us. Our main focus is dental implants. Our sole focus is you.
- We Are Trained in Dozens of Implant Systems. You are not a “one-size-fits-all” type of person, are you? Your dental treatment shouldn’t be, either. There are hundreds of implant options available on the market, ranging from cheap titanium options to high-grade titanium, to ceramic. There are different sizes, styles, types, and materials. Each option serves a specific purpose, which is why we are trained in most of them. It’s not your job to know which dental implant is right for you… that’s our job. And it’s a job we do exceptionally well.
- We Are the Leaders in Ceramic Dental Implants. Dr. Noumbissi is the president of the International Academy of Ceramic Implantology. He puts on quarterly training courses for other dentists to learn more about ceramic dental implants. He routinely flies around the globe to host speaking engagements and to place ceramic implants in exceptionally difficult cases. He also has a private practice just for people like you… so you can get treatment from a doctor at the pinnacle of his craft.
- Your Body is Natural, Your Doctor Should be Natural. Don’t get us wrong, we believe in science-based medical and dental practices (Dr. Noumbissi is a fully licensed dentist). But your body is a natural entity. The materials you choose to replace a tooth should be as natural as possible, too. That’s why we prefer to work with biocompatible ceramic dental implants.
- Cutting Edge Technology. At Miles of Smiles Implant Dentistry we have cutting-edge technology to ensure safe, effective, implant placement. We have the latest in 3D imaging for diagnostics and implant planning, the latest implant materials, and a host of other high-end, top-quality tools to provide the best treatment possible. You won’t see outdated equipment or outdated techniques… you will ALWAYS get the best of the best.
- Experience and credentials you can trust. Dr. Noumbissi’s fascination with metal-free dental implants is firmly intertwined with his credentials as a professional dentist. Dr. Noumbissi active in numerous leading-edge holistic dental associations and dental implant associations (he is also the president of the International Academy of Ceramic Implantology) and he maintains a rigorous continuing education schedule to ensure he is always at the forefront of the best care possible.
- We don’t pontificate. We innovate! While others may talk the talk, we actually walk the walk. Dr. Noumbissi has spent years of his life exploring the options in metal-free tooth replacement. He has written papers and regularly speaks at dental conventions on the latest technologies. While others may dabble in ceramic implantology, Dr. Noumbissi LIVES ceramic dental implants.
- You Can Check Us Out For Free! You read that right. Your consultation is ALWAYS free. We know that replacing a missing tooth is a big decision that will affect not only your smile for years to come, but also your pocket book and your oral health and well-being. That’s why we always offer a FREE consultation to our new patients. Come in, take a tour of our office, ask questions of our staff, and find out if Miles of Smiles Implant Dentistry is right for you.
To request your exam or office tour:
Call to Schedule:
To schedule your initial appointment by phone, please us at 301-588-0768
We will ask you a few questions and set up a time that is convenient for you to come in and visit with us.
Complete the Form to Schedule an Appointment:
To quickly request an appointment, fill in the form below. We will contact you within 2 business days to schedule your appointment.
From all of us at Miles of Smiles Implant Dentistry, thank you for your interest in becoming a patient. We look forward to meeting with you and showing you a new way to a brighter smile and healthier teeth.
Dr. Sammy Noumbissi